How to choose a power tool
1. Select qualified products with "3C" certification.
2. In general occasions, Class II products should be used. This type of equipment has double insulation and is relatively safe to use.
3. When working in places with good electrical conductivity such as wet places or metal frames, Class II or Class III products should be selected.
4. When working in narrow places such as metal containers, pipes, boilers, etc., Class III products should be selected.
5. If it is really necessary to use Class I products, other necessary safety measures should be taken according to safety requirements, such as installing leakage protectors, safety isolation transformers, etc.